For the purposes of these guidelines, we will refer to any person whom you take sessions from as an Instructor.
- You agree to pay for sessions upon booking.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, you agree, to the best of your ability, to do so at least 24 hours prior to the session start time and will do so by communicating directly with your Instructor. You agree to comply with the Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies of ZentasticFit.
- You agree to show up on time to all scheduled sessions.
- As long as it does not put your health or well-being at risk, you agree to reasonably follow all of your Instructor’s advice regarding form, technique, posture, exercises, etc.
- If at any point you develop symptoms or have concerns about your health (e.g., you become dizzy or nauseated, you experience shortness of breath, you experience pain, etc.) you agree to report this to your Instructor.
- You agree to use the ZentasticFit messaging system to communicate with your Instructors, particularly as it concerns booking, (re)scheduling, and cancelling sessions.
- You are encouraged to report any improper or illegal behavior (e.g., abuse, harassment, offensive comments, racist remarks, etc.) by your Instructor to both the proper local authorities and to ZentasticFit. ZentasticFit is not a designated reporter and has no legal obligation to report such behavior on your behalf, but we may take disciplinary action against the Instructor and deactivate their public profile or delete their account if appropriate.