How do I know my account is secure?
We take your safety and security—and the security and privacy of your personal information—very seriously. As laid out in more detail in the Privacy & Security Policy, all payment transactions are encrypted and conducted via Stripe, and all your personal information is stored on secure, firewall-protected servers.
That being said, there are a few steps you can take to better ensure the safety of your account.
- Be sure to log out of your account when you’re not using it, especially if you’re using a shared or public device.
- Use strong passwords and keep them private. For tips on strong passwords, see our “Password Help” article.
- If you’re on an unknown or public Wi-Fi, consider using a VPN (virtual private network).
- Make sure you have up-to-date antivirus software on your device.
- Don’t allow your browser to remember your login credentials.
If you’re concerned that your account has been compromised, contact email@example.com and change your login credentials immediately. You can reset your password at any time by navigating to your account settings and clicking on the “Reset password” button.